22nd - 25th June

1) Understood code here: https://github.com/enjoy-digital/transceiver_test/blob/master/sim/gtp_7series_sim.py and simulated the same. The simulation does not work the way it should. Tried debugging it, but will require some more time.

2) Tried to bypass the init sequence and integrated PRBS modules prepared by me with GTP transceiver simulation file. This too does not work correctly. I will need to look at GTP primitive (both COMMON and CHANNEL) parameters individually and try to figure out the problem.

2) Meanwhile, I have also started working on the BER Analyzer GUI. A rudimentary one may be found here: https://github.com/harshgugale/ber_analyzer_arty/blob/master/ber_gui.py

Next steps :
1) Limited event handling has been added to GUI till now. I will add remaining handlers.

2) Step by step debug of GTP simulation file. For now, The PRBS module generates the correct output so I will start by debugging the TX transmission interface. I'll verify that gtp_txp and gtp_txn give the correct output according to the transceiver linerate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GSoC 2018 Final Report

17th - 19th July

Introduction